As it is well understood that passing the UTME does not guarantee you admission into a tertiary institution.
The post UTME screening exercise was introduced in 2005 to checkmate candidates that are fond of cheating in the UTME.
Adequate preparation for the exercise is the only guarantee for success. With this knowledge, Beradiva is here to help you with the our preparation.
Post UTME Screening
The examination is usually computer-based and questions are mostly derived from the past UTME and post UTME questions.
Note that you must get these past question manuals and study them effectively.
You must study intensively for at least a week preceding the screening date i.e 6hrs a day, this will go a long way to helping you get ready.
Tips to Help you Succeed In Your Post-UTME Screening;
You should take good note of these following points;
1.) You must arrive at your school of choice a day or two days before the exercise;
- This will help you to overcome the tension that accompanies examinations of this magnitude.
- will help you to acclimatize with the environment.
- You will be able to identify your venue thus limiting early morning jitters.
2.) You must find computer-based examination trials on the internet and practice well so as to get used to the processes if this is your first time.
3.) You should start with subjects that you are really good at as this will give you the confidence to take on the rest.
4.) You should have a group discussion with other candidates on their preparation (this is only possible if you arrive days earlier).
Things to consider most Important before Post UTME screening:
- Firstly, you must note your screening date.
- While in the screening hall, you must read all the instructions before you begin to answer the questions.
- If you can effectively note and carry out all this advice, post-UTME will seem so easy.
- Do not hesitate, write with confidence.
Beradiva.com Will like to hear about your post UTME experiences.
And don’t forget that you’ve got all the luck it takes to pass this, Goodbye!