Ginger, Garlic, Turmeric, Clove (Detox Drink) Popularly called Combo meaning Combinations, It’s a medicinal herb that has many healthful properties.
Ginger: is a medicinal herb from tropical Asia. It has many healthful properties, including, possibly, cancer prevention.
Garlic: is a hardy perennial herb of the onion family. It has been used as a medicinal agent for thousands of years by many cultures.
Turmeric: is a popular Indian spice. It being studied for its potential cancer-fighting properties.
Cloves: are the aromatic flower buds of a tree in the family Myrtaceae, Syzygium aromaticum. They are native to the Maluku Islands in Indonesia, and are commonly used as a spice.
Acacia (optional): Acacia s.l., known commonly as mimosa, acacia, thorn-tree or wattle, is a polyphyletic genus of shrubs and trees belonging to the subfamily Mimosoideae of the family Fabaceae.
What are the Health Benefits of this Combo?
- It Works for Infection, especially long time infection
- Weight Reduction especially the Tommy areas,
- Cycle Correction especially ceased/scanty cycle
- Sex or Libido Booster
- and much more.
Peel the back of the garlic, ginger, and turmeric and slice into pieces. Then soak all the ingredients with water for minimum of 48 hours, maximum of 72 hours.
Take half a cup first thing in the morning before meals and last thing at night before bed. take as long as you feel the need to.
Who Can Take This?
It can be taken by both male and female, Children above the ages of 16 — for children below that age, mix and dilute the combo with water (twice as you would add water when preparing for adults), Give them Two tablespoonfuls.
Consider this list before taking the Combo.
- Do NOT take during your ovulation and most especially your fertile days. The best time for those wanting to
- conceive to take is while Menstruating.
- Do not take when you are not sure if conception has occurred.
- Not to be taken by pregnant and nursing mothers.
- Not to be taken while on drugs or other medications.
- Not to be taken if you have Ulcer, some of the ingredients will trigger the ulcer and aggravate it.
- If you are allergic to any of the herbs in the mixture, kindly Discontinue immediately.
As we all know that taking of anything without consulting an expert can cause more damage to the body system, therefore, It will be necessary first.