There are so many reasons why you have an itch after shaving your Bongos 😉, Some of it could be the Razor Quality, Dry Pubic Hair, Pubic Lice Infestation (though not related to shaving), and to stop getting the public harassment it causes, you have to follow these easy but too effective ways below.
Effective Ways To Treat Itching After Shaving Private Area
below are the common symptoms one can get after shaving, this may occur early or later;
- Ingrown hair
- Red bumps
- Dry and reddish
- Extreme itchiness
- Small bumps from irritation
If You Just Shave, Do This
- Wash your skin with lukewarm water.
- Dry your skin by dabbing it with a clean and dry towel. Don’t rub it to lessen the effects of irritation.
- Once dry, apply pure essential oils like jojoba oil, coconut oil, etc. Let the oil soak in.
- You can also apply post-shaving lotions/creams to moisturize skin.
- Make sure to apply a pre-shaving lotion before you shave the next time.
If You Experience Extreme Itchiness, Do This
- Hydrocortisone cream
- Grapeseed oil
- Aloe vera gel
- Beard balm
- Beard oil
To Prevent Itch Simply, Do This
- Use the best quality razors.
- Use a shaving cream that suits your skin perfectly.
- Properly maintain and hydrate the pubic hair area.
- Always try to use organic parasiticides.
We hope these help you, Please share to reach a lot more people that are suffering from this problem.
Regards | BeraDiva