The vagina is one part of the body woman adores a lot because without it, life seems so uncomfortable, therefore taking care of it is very essential. What are the ways to keep your vagina tight, clean, and fresh, having a good smell every day? Most people seem to wear too much underneath, and because of the hit generated, it causes a very bad odour, too bad you won’t be needing that method any longer.
Simply see the cool steps of how to take good and healthy care of your vagina (Pussy), and also get to see what others have been asking about pussy below.
➡ What Is a Natural Way to Cleanse After Your Period
➡ Best Soap for Feminine Hygiene
➡ Feminine Wash Side Effects
➡ How to Keep Private Parts Clean
How to Clean Your Virginia Video
A lot of people are looking for a video that will clearly show them how to clean their pussy, which is very important, (I’ll link you later) but, after reading there won’t be any need for it.
How to Clean Private Parts After Urination
First of all, Why do you need to do this? This is because, after urinating, there are some droppings of water left on the surface of your vagina, inasmuch as you want to get rid of the moist on the pussy so as not to wet your garment, you’ll need to clean it with a non-scented, non-deodorants and non-feminine wipes because products that contain perfume disrupt your vagina’s pH balance and can cause irritation.
How to Stay Fresh Down There All Day
There are lots to do in the shower room, Do NOT forget to wash the area around your vagina with clean water by spreading your outer labia and clean the folds around your clitoris. Using wipes after every excretion is very important as a lady.
30 Necessary Ways to Take Care of Your Vagina/Pussy
1. Observing A daily cleansing routine is the result for a clean and fresh vagina. Below are The 30 Necessary Ways to Take Care of Your Vagina/Pussy
2. Don’t wash your inner canal with soap; it is self-cleaning. It cleans itself with the help of natural secretions, you may call them to discharge if you choose to.
3. The external sex organs that surround your vaginal opening is called the vulva. Don’t use perfumed or medicated soaps, gels, and antiseptics to wash your vulva. Gently wash it with plain, unperfumed soaps twice a day.
4. When you urinate, clean yourself from front to back and not from back to front. Wipe with baby wipes instead of toilet paper.
5. Always keep your perineal area clean and wash your perineum very well every time you have your bath.
6. Flushing water up into your vagina and clearing out your vaginal secretions is unnecessary! When you do this, you interfere with the pH levels of your vagina, reducing the acidity of your pussy and setting the stage for bacterial infections.
7. Be a natural woman, and keep your vagina clean and healthy. There is a good bacteria called Lactobacilli in your vagina which helps to keep the pH of your vagina at its normal low level of pH3.8 to 4.5; preventing the growth of other organisms.
8. Avoid putting your fingers in your vagina; it eliminates the number of living lactobacilli in your vagina and multiplies other bacteria especially when your hands are unwashed.
9. No matter the smell of your vagina, do not use scented wipes to clean your leading lady and do not apply vaginal deodorants to your wonderful woman. It kills the production of bacteriocins, naturally occurring antibiotics, that reduce or kill other bacteria entering the vagina. It also results in bacterial vaginosis or thrush with symptoms such as itching, irritation, and abnormal discharge.
10. Wash your vagina with water each time you make love.
11. When having your bath, spread your legs apart, use your fingers to pull the inner and outer folds of the vulva at either side of the vagina away from your clitoris. Gently wash the skin on both sides of your clitoris with a washcloth.
12. Wash your panties with mild natural soap and warm water to avoid irritation on the sensitive skin around your vagina.
13. During bathing, wash your anus last and keep your washcloth from touching your vaginal area after you’ve washed your anus. This is the best way to prevent urinary tract infections.
14. Allow your vagina to be acidic, you do not need the vaginal dryness you are looking for. Vaginal dryness actually produces an unpleasant vaginal odor.
15. Your vagina does not need hot water, what it needs is warm water. Remember you don’t wash the inner canal of your vagina, just focus on cleaning your vulva and folds. Wash these areas first as soon as you get in the shower.
16. No matter how you sweat, stop using perfumes and powder on your vagina. The powder creates an increased risk of ovarian cancer.
17. Avoid asparagus, ginger and garlic, and other foods high in alkaloids; they make your vagina smell funny especially during cunnilingus. Take probiotics to keep your vagina healthy. Eat a healthy, vegetable-based diet.
18. It is true that your vagina has a natural smell but a high intake of red meat might make it smell more than it should.
19. Like your vagina and focus on keeping your natural acidic pH balance in check. Always keep your virtue of love fresh and clean.
20. Thong can cause health problems, it increases urinary tract infection; for regular, everyday use, full-coverage cotton panties are the healthiest choice for your vagina.
21. Don’t exercise in non-breathable underwear, it increases the risk of having discharge, itching, and pain.
22. Do not wear tight panties to bed at night, it makes the vulval environment very hot which can lead to the growth of harmful fungi, and as a result, create pH imbalance which may lead to vaginal problems. As a woman, it is in your best interest to air out your vagina at night in order to balance the good bacteria and harmful bacteria that accumulated from the heating up of the genital area during the day. You can sleep in boxers or pajamas.
23. Avoid douching! It increases the risk of a woman having bacterial vaginosis which is characterized by symptoms such as white or gray colored vaginal discharge with a strong and foul odor, vaginal itchiness, vaginal odor with a strong fish-like smell, pains, and burning urination.
24. When you are menstruating, do not wear pads and tampons for long periods of time; change them regularly.
25. Drink lots of water! Water helps to keep your membrane lubricated and your vaginal odor diluted.
26. Shave your pubic hair regularly. Avoid pantyhose and tight jeans; they are not good for you as you think.
27. Keep your vagina from sagging by engaging in pelvic floor exercises, maintaining a normal weight, avoiding constipation, and avoiding smoking and alcohol.
28. Your vagina is very healthy when it has a naturally acidic pH of 4, which is the same pH as wine, tomatoes, and beer. Do you know what that means? Always have a healthy vagina so that your husband will always desire to taste you.
29. About thirty percent of women have orgasms through vaginal intercourse. A greater percentage of women experience the supreme joy of the orgasm ecstatic through cunnilingus. If you find yourself in the latter, you must ensure that your vaginal fluids taste good to your man so that he can enjoy you and lick you to the climax. The best bet to get a sweet taste is an increased and prolonged intake of pineapple.
30. Your vagina is not dirty! It is your symbol of power and beauty. Your vagina is what makes you who you are. Be confident about your vagina and have better orgasms.
Indeed, a fresh and clean vagina is very important when it comes to enjoying a healthy marriage. Take good care of yourself and take your place in your marriage.